JPythonJB is a JBuilder OpenTool which integrates JPython into JBuilder
3.5. One can use Python commands to manipulate JBuilder in various ways: add
menu items, add files to projects, scan source files, etc. The source
archive includes examples.
- JPython Interpreter console
- Python Script file type (can be added to JBuilder projects and run
from right-click context menu)
Installation is really simple:
- Install JPython.
- Put jpythonjb.jar or jpythonjb-jb4.jar (for JBuilder 4) in your JBuilder/lib/ext directory.
- Put jpython.jar from your JPython installation in your
- Edit your JBuilder/bin/JBuilder.config file and add the following
line edited to point at your JPython directory:
- Restart JBuilder.